TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Contest is organized by Kao (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (014023-V) of 20th Floor, Menara AmFirst, No. 1, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (“the Organizer”).
- This Contest is open to citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia aged 18 and above, except the employees of the Organizer and/or subsidiaries and/or any company related to the Organizer; as well as employees and immediate families of agencies and/or any companies related to this Contest.
- This Contest runs from 15th April 2017 to 25th May 2017. All entries received after the contest period will be automatically disqualified. The Organizer reserves the right to extend the Contest at any time without any prior notice to any party.
- Only SMS and online submissions are allowed. Each contestant must ensure that their Contest entries are complete and accurate. Incomplete or late entries shall be disqualified and deemed void and shall not be accepted.
- Participants can send in as many entries as they wish but each entry must be accompanied with a minimum purchase of Attack product worth RM10 or above. Submit via online or SMS by filling in receipt number and details as well as answering a question. Do keep the original receipt as proof of purchase. Each receipt is entitled to one entry only.
- The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contestant who is found to have or suspected of tampering with the Contest process.
- Eighteen (18) SHARP Ultrasonic Washers are to be won, with three (3) winners each week. Each contestant is eligible to win only one (1) prize.
- Weekly prizes - All weekly winners will be selected via computerised random system and announced on www.facebook.com/wtmmp, www.kaoattack.com.my and www.kao.com.my, in every following week after the closing date of each weekly contest.
- The judges’ decision on the winner selection and in all other related matters are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained. Contestants agree not to challenge and/or object to any decisions made by the Organizer related to this Contest.
- The winner will be notified by the Organizer through phone and/or by post and e-mail. In the event the Organizer is unable to contact the winner due to whatsoever reason within seven (7) days after the winner is selected, the winner is automatically disqualified. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the winner.
- The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Contest winner and to manage the prize given under this Contest and contestants agree and authorize that the Organizer may provide all necessary information of Contest winner to such third party for the aforesaid purposes.
- The prize must be claimed within sixty (60) days from notification date. The winner is responsible to claim his/her prize and the Organizer will not be responsible for any other notification regarding the expiry date of prize collection. Prize which is not claimed within the said sixty (60) days will be rendered null and void by the Organizer. The Organizer, its agents and/or representatives will not be held liable by the winner in any way.
- The prize must be claimed in person by the winner unless stated otherwise by the Organizer. Proof of identity and original receipt of the proof of purchase are required for confirmation. Representative can help to collect the prize. However, the representative must bring along
- A letter of authorization for prize collection from the winner;
- A copy of the winner’s MyKad. Further, the representative has to provide a copy of his/her MyKad upon prize collection; and
- The matching original receipt of the proof of purchase with the winning submission.
- If the prize is unable to be presented due to any circumstances, the Organizer reserves the right to arbitrarily replace the prize with another of the same value at any time and without prior notice to the winner. The prize is not exchangeable for cash or in any other forms.
- By entering into the Contest, all contestants agree and consent that all information provided by the contestants will automatically become the property of the Organizer and the Organizer has the right to use the information for the running of the Contest and for any events or publicity of the Contest in any form or through any media, without the need for compensation in any form or prior notification.
- The Organizer reserves the right to end and/or cancel the Contest at any time under its sole discretion. In the event the Contest is ended and/or cancelled as such, the Organizer, under its sole discretion, reserves the right to choose not to give out any prize related to the Contest which has been ended and/or cancelled.
- All decisions made by the Organizer regarding the Contest are final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- Participation of this Contest is deemed as an unconditional and irrevocable agreement by participants to all these Contest Terms and Conditions. Participants hereby agree to cooperate with and meet all the requirements of the Organizer in relation to the Contest and its publication.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time. Participants agree to be bound to any such changes.
Sweat Odour Prevention All Day Long
Attack Detergent's all-day-long anti-bacterial protection prevents bacteria growth on your laundry from washing,
drying, storage to even wearing. It also helps preventing bad smell from indoor drying as well as from you perspiration.